#EMtravel: Shanghai Photo Diary


Shanghai Day 3:
Lujiazui
 Oriental Pearl Tower
Shanghai Urban Museum


Ray of light


A panorama view of the skyline from the center of Lujiazui.




I absolutely adore this Tee (MoMA special edition), 
it features a exquisite painting from my favorite expressionist Jackson Pollock. 
With the T-shirt as the center of attention, the other items are quite basic and rudimentary, 
black shorts, 
sneakers, 
and a satchel. 
I love this tee! It really is a statement piece.





Night Vision of the city



Vintage display at Shanghai Urban Museum 
(inside the Oriental Pearl Tower)


 

"You can't mess with me!"

Shanghai Day 4:
Nanking Road,
M&M's World,
The Bund.

Nanking road was so antiquated;
it was almost like being back to the 80s



Inside the exclusive M&M store in Asia




the new Great Wall made entirely by M&M


I had a fantastic time.





A walk along the Bund.

Since I would be visiting the various flagship stores along the Bund, I figured I should put on something more formal;
like this light blue shirt and shorts,
and my favorite pair of white Keds.

The Chanel visit was definitely worthwhile, I got my eye on a few pieces from the stunning metier d'art collection. 


The Bund.

Shanghai Day 5:
Miss Dior Exhibit,
Shopping


I blacked out myself to prepare for Miss Dior,
in order to pay my respect.
Black Rayban Wayfarer;
Black tee;
Black shorts;
Black everything.


There were several rare vintage couture pieces from Dior,
like this one -- the New Look.


The centerpiece of the exhibition is the big red bow in the middle of the room,
each small light bulb on the bow was actually a J'adore bottle.
I was in awe.



When I was shopping at Xujiahui, I saw a small booth crowded with a lot of people.
I stepped closer, and surprisingly discovered that it was Laduree.
Laduree is the originator of Macaroons, 
I believe their stuffs are the most authentic in the world.
So I loaded up.


Works of art


Metro & Macaroons


Time to enjoy the pleasure of good food and good reading before bed.


This is the end of my 6-day holiday,
I hope you guys love reading these two posts as I do.

Go on a holiday of your own! Life is too short for overworked and underpaid city life.
Step out of your house, your office, your country!
 The rest of the world has too much to offer.








No comments:

Post a Comment